Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Look what I did with this picture...




This is a picture of the house our son and his little family just moved into..The idea here was to make a card to send out to family and friends to inform them of the new address.. Now I have the front of the card made, I have to decide if I want to have a card that folds, with this picture on the front and white on the back, or just have this front be all there is to it, and write on the back of it , then into the envelope...hmmm...I think I like having the inside back of the card to write on..
This was alot of fun to play around with using the Gimp and a tutorial I found on youtube. ( Look for it posted at the top of this page.)..This one really got my creative juices flowing and thinking about making all kinds of cards, birthdays and oh yeah, Christmas...I should get started on that right away to have them ready to sent out...lol...must scheldule some photo shoots with the granbabies.. And learn more about the Gimp...
Happy scrappin...

No comments:

pages